Its not fair that only kids get to have all the summer fun! Take some time off this summer and join us for Adult Summer Camp -- a week long getaway featuring world-class riding lessons, tasty local cuisine, and daily adventures in rustic southern Washington!
Each day starts with a refreshing (and optional) session of yoga followed by a riding lesson with internationally-certified trainer and teacher Caeli Cavanagh. Throughout the week you'll have opportunities for fly fishing, mounted archery, jewelry-making and other handicrafts, hiking in the hills and forests beneath Mt. Adams, and so much more!
Your comprehensive package includes:
- Your stay on-site - cabin housing is available with early sign-ups, first come first served!
- Board and feed for your horse, or horse rental fees
- Three high-end, home-cooked meals a day
- Riding lessons and yoga sessions each morning
- All materials, equipment for events and activities
Take a different kind of vacation this year and join your fellow horse-lovers for true Trout Lake rest and relaxation under that beautiful Washington sky! Book your spot early.