Coming for the first time in the summer of 2019 we will be providing both Day and Overnight Camps for Youth! Our seven day program is designed for kids from 8-16 years old who are interested in horses and horsemanship.
Our first day consists of orientation activities as well as a farm tour. Each child will be assigned a horse to care for for the week, who they will meet on day 1.
Days 2-6 will consist of:
- Daily chores and horse care (work hard, play hard!)
- Learning the basics of horsemanship and horse care
- Ridings lessons with Caeli, our internationally certified instructor
- Arts and crafts tables every day
- Scavenger hunts, hikes, s'mores, campfires, and plenty of other outdoors adventures throughout the week
On our seventh day, after a long week of learning and having fun, we'll have a small show where campers can show their parents what they have learned, along with a farewell cook out!
Each camper will be organized into bunks based on age, and each bunk will have its own counselor whose primary focus will be on safety of each child alongside creating memorable camp experiences. If your kids are looking to learn a lot and make some amazing memories, we'd love to have them join us for the ride!